Snowmobiling is an exhilarating way to enjoy Big White’s stunning BC backcountry. A variety of daily Canadian snowmobiling tours take place on trails catered to all skill levels, from family cruising to advanced powder riding. Drive your own snowmobile or double up with a friend, and see Big White in a new and exciting way.
Operating Dates & Times
|1 Hour Tour||Daily
||11:30am & 4pm|
|2 Hour Tour||Daily||9am & 1:30pm
|3 Hour Tour||Daily||1:30pm|
|4 Hour Tour||Daily||8:30am|
|Twilight Tour - 2 Hours||Friday & Sunday||5:30pm
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Snowmobile Tour Rates
||$129.00||+ $59.00||+ $39.00|
|2 Hour||$179.00||+ $69.00||+ $49.00|
|3 Hour||$219.00||+ $79.00||+ $59.00|
|4 Hour||$249.00||+ $99.00||+$69.00|
|Twilight Tour||$169.00||+ $79.00||+$59.00|
*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. A $6 per person, per tour Government Land Use Fee is applicable to all tours
**Add Loss Waiver Deductible for $29 on 1hr & 2hr tours, $34 on 3hr & 4hr tour. Ask a sales agent for more information.
1 Hour Snowmobile Tour
A beginner guest favorite! Outback Snowmobiles will introduce you to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe, exciting and informative environment.
2 Hour Snowmobile Tour
Take a ride through the pristine backcountry of Big White. Enjoy the perfect mix of easy riding and picturesque scenery - ideal for first time snowmobilers and families!
3 Hour Snowmobile Tour
For people that just want to ride. Spend the afternoon with Outback Snowmobiles on this once in a lifetime backcountry experience.
4 Hour Snowmobile Tour
The ultimate backcountry experience! Your guide will take you on an exciting journey through spectacular terrain as you experience the thrill of riding in wide open champagne powder.
A 2 hour evening snowmobile tour that finishes with hot chocolate and marshmallow roast around the fire.
Terms & Conditions
- All drivers must be at least 19 year of age with a full driver's license.
- There is no age restriction for passengers however they must be more than 91cm (3 ft) tall.
- All riders must sign a waiver.
- A damage deposit (paid by credit card) is required for all tours.
- Helmets are provided.
- Adult size snowmobile gear is available for those that do not have their own ski gear.
- Arrive no later than 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- The Concierge Desk will provide you with a ticket which you will need to bring with you as proof of payment.
- Wear warm winter clothing with layers.
- Wear warm winter boots.
- Bring your driver's license.
- Bring a packed lunch or snacks for 3 or 4 hour tours.
- There will be lots of photo opportunities so be sure to bring a camera.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Centre. The proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Centre. The proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.